Add On Balloons
Complete the look with a custom balloon styling on your Bounce Castle
The Mini Garland fits perfectly over the top, front of our bounce castle. Add a mini garland for a little POP of color to your rental.
A Traditional Garland is the perfect size to reach from ground to the
tippy top of the bounce castle.
A Volume Garland is a statement that will wow your guests and make for the most glamorous pictures!
Bounce Castle Rental Rules & Policies
Rules & Policies for the Bounce Castle
1. Play at your own risk. All party hosts are required to sign a Kids Corner of Murfreesboro Inc. liability waiver.
2. Age restriction is in force in the play area and for the safety of all children. Ages 8 and under allowed in the bounce house. In addition, no uneven size difference of children using equipment and no more than 5 children on unit at any one time.
3. Clean socks must be worn at all times. No shoes, sneakers, flip flops, or sandals allowed. No bare feet. Sock packages available upon request. Grippy socks are recommended, but not required.
4. All sharp objects must be removed before play (including pens, pencils, jewelry, knives, eyeglasses, bling on pockets, etc.).
5. No face paint, glitter, party poppers, streamers, silly string, or other colored objects allowed on the bounce house.
6. No pushing, shoving, wrestling, horseplay, or piling in the bounce house.
7. No food, candy, gum, or beverages in the bounce house or ball pit.
8. Do not enter if you are pregnant.
9. Bounce Castle must not be moved once it is set up unless authorized by us.
10. An adult (18 years old & up) must watch and supervise the bounce castle and its participants at all times.
Installations are between 9:00am and 1:00pm. If you require a specific set up tome, please let us know at the time of booking.
Pick up of your rental will be after your event is over. If you require a pickup after 6:00pm, a $50 per hour fee will apply.
We travel for free within 10 miles of Murfreesboro Medical Center. a $3 per mile fee will apply to all areas outside of this radius.
We require one hour before the start of your party to set up your bounce castle, and one house after your event to clean up and pick up the equipment. Please factor in this timing and let us know if we need to adjust the delivery or pick up time.
In order to secure your event date, there is a $150 deposit will be required. If all of the balls are back inside the ball pit and once all equipment is inspected and picked up by us after your event, this deposit will go towards your final balance.
We require 7 days notice for cancellations that are non-weather related and 24 hours notice if cancellations are weather related. Please check the forecast ahead of time and have a back up plan for moving your event indoors if needed. No refunds will be given for last minute weather cancellations, so please stay in touch with us so that we can help you come up with a plan if you are worried bad weather may be in the forecast. Rain will not hurt our bounce castle, however we can not set up outdoors if wind gusts exceed 15 mph.
Same day cancellations will loose their $150 deposit.
Please give our employees 12 x12 feet of space and do not allow children in the play space during set-up and pick-up of equipment
We require a clear pathway at least 3ft wide in order to bring in the dolly and equipment. If there are any trash cans, tables, chairs, etc. in the way of set-up, they will need to be moved by the renter before our arrival.
Please measure the area for set-up before our arrival to ensure enough space for your set-up. No refund will be given if there is not adequate space for the play zone to be set-up in a safe manner for children and the equipment.
We require a flat surface that is dry and free of uneven grass, holes, rocks, mud, debris, etc. in order for us to set up the rental equipment. If your rental will be on grass, please mow prior to the event in order to ensure a flat surface so the padded flooring does not buckle, which can be a tripping hazard for children. We can not, under any circumstance, set up on loose gravel, mulch or dirt.
We require electrical access within 50 feet of the bounce castle.
If your event is in a public space, it is the renters responsibility to obtain the correct permits and no refunds will be given if we are unable to set up due to lack of permits.